With our newly redesigned Buy & Hold loan program, ZINC Financial is now offering loans at rates as low as 7.49%. Our loans allow savvy investors to take advantage of this ideal climate for buy and hold real estate investment. With rental real estate financing from ZINC, investors can receive loans of up to 80% of the purchase price with rates as low as 7.49% for up to 60 months.
Why Buy and Hold, And Why Now
As we pointed out in our 2014 real estate market forecast, this year will likely present ideal circumstances for buy and hold investment. Realtor.com and USAToday report that home prices will remain on an upward trend in 2014, but the increases won’t be as high as they were in 2013. This is due to a number of factors:
- More homes are being built, increasing the available housing inventory and driving down competition.
- Fewer people are going into foreclosure, so there are fewer opportunities for highly profitable fix-and-flips.
- Mortgage rates are expected to go up this year, making it harder for the average American to buy a new home.
- Home prices are growing faster than incomes, so homes are becoming harder to afford.
- And people burned by the recent housing crisis are frequently choosing to rent rather than buy again.
Additionally, as fewer people are buying homes, the demand for rentals is going up, and so are rent prices. In other words, both rent and home prices are increasing, which is a perfect situation for buy and hold investors.
With a buy and hold investment, you have the opportunity to rent out your investment property while you wait for the property’s value to increase over a period of four to five years. With the market still on an upward trend, you can make substantial ROI on a held property investment, and you will also make monthly profits off of your renters.
Learn more about our Buy & Hold loans by calling Amber Castro, VP of Business Development, at (559) 326-2509 today or visit: http://zincfinancial.net/buyholdloans.asp. We can help you navigate through the complexities of rental real estate financing and give you the tools you will need to be successful.